- Master Layout
- Floor Plan
- Download e-brochure
- Site Progress
DSK Woods At Plainsboro
Finely crafted, well designed homes that afford the best in home luxury!
DSK Greensboro at 2 Grace Court two storied 4,200 sq.ft, custom designed homes in the picturesque state of New Jersey, USA,
DSK Woods presents DSK Greensboro at 2 Grace Court. Located in the picturesque state of New Jersey, USA, these elegant, two storied 4,200 sq.ft, custom designed homes boast a majestic front fade that is accented with cultured stone and weathered wood shingles, a dramatic roof-line and side wing walls that provides them a stately appearance.
These finely crafted homes, built to the highest standards of quality and workmanship feature richly appointed details like custom moldings, trim work and wainscoting, arched and columned entryways, and high tray ceilings with recessed lighting and skylights. The warm wood tones used for floors and ceiling impart a cozy, appealing ambiance to these gracious homes.
The first floor includes a stately entrance porch, a formal dining room with oak hardwood floor, a spacious living room, a butlers pantry, a well appointed library with ample lighting, a full powder room with an antique look, a fully equipped kitchen with Bosch appliances, a walk in pantry, a great room adorned by a fireplace with a wooden mantle, a side covered entrance with a side porch, a mud room vestibule that connects the side entrance, garage, the basement as well as the rest of the house, a covered deck as well as a grand oak wood staircase that escorts you to the 2nd floor.
The 2nd floor opens out into a large hallway that leads to the ultra luxurious master bedroom with a tray ceiling and marble fireplace.Spacious, his and her closets lead to a sumptuously tiled master bathroom with an enclosed toilet, shower, luxurious Jacuzzi tub and a double vanity with a marble counter top.
One of Greensboro’s special features is that all the bedrooms have attached bathrooms. So apart from the master bedroom and the master bath, the 2nd floor also consists of 3 other stylishly designed bedrooms and attached bathrooms. Plus, the upper floor also includes a special recreation room-den, a large laundry room as well as attic space.
In addition to all these well planned details, the homes also feature a spacious 3-car garage with a side staircase that provides access to the mudroom and kitchen entrance as well as wide double doors for big vehicles.
Greensboro homes have been carefully crafted keeping in mind the minutest details to present the finest standards in home luxury.
- 14 courses CMU foundation wall with Tuff n dry basement waterproof system
- 9’ foot ceilings on 1st and 2nd floors
- Pre-manufactured wood joist and main steel girders throughout for extra rigidity.
- 1/2” inch ply wood exterior sheathing with 2×6 stud at exterior walls.
- Pre-manufactured wood truss at the roof
- Dimensional roof shingles over 15lbs. paper (timberline series)
- 5” white seamless aluminum gutters and leaders
- Cultured Stone Veneer
- Wood shingles by Maybeck Cobat
- Vinyl siding by Main Street
- Stucco at Exposed foundation wall by Mediterranean Stucco
Doors and Windows
- Entry solid core metal door with decorative glass panel
- Raised arched top solid core masonite interior doors throughout with Lever handle hardware
- Patio wood French door insulated glass sliding door
- Vinyl clad wood windows with insect screen by Anderson 200 series
- Raised panel residential overhead insulated steel Garage Door by CHI
- Garage door opener by Lift Master Professional
- Main Stairs are oak treads with oak risers and stringer
- All exterior railings are iron painted white
- Forced Hot Air Gas Heating System with Humidification for quiet and uniform heating throughout
- 2 zone HVAC System
- High efficiency electric air conditioning Unit
- Digital Thermostats
- Designer Plumbing faucets by Danze
- Under mount stainless single bowl kitchen sink
- Front and rear frost free hose bibs
- One (1) 75 gallon fast recovery direct vent hot water tank
- Gas dryer connection with venting to outside
- Laundry tub sink
- Whirlpool bathing pool by American Standard in the master Bath
- 200 Amp Service panel
- Decora electric silent switches and plugs
- Recessed lighting throughout house
- Exterior lights at front and side door and deck
- Sensor Lights at Garage door
- Smoke detectors on each level and in all bedrooms
- Exhaust fans at all bathrooms
- Prefabricated 36-inch gas fireplace in master bedroom and Wood burning fireplace in family room both by Lennox
- Marble surround in Master bedroom and 12” inch raised marble hearth
- Family room to have a cultured stone surround on the wall with a wood mantel
- ½” inch drywall on walls and ceiling throughout glued and screwed. Durarock installed in shower and tub area. Fire rated sheet rock in the garage
- Manville Fiberglass insulation with vapor barrier, R-13 in the walls and R-30 in ceiling
- All electrical and Plumbing perforations are sealed for a draft free home
- Colonial casing, base moldings and crown moldings throughout. Wood wainscot at Foyer, Dining and Living Rooms
- Benjamin Moore Paint (primer and 2 coats)
- Garages is sheet rocked, taped and spackled
- 2-½” wide by 3/4” thick #1 oak select flooring with Red Sedona stain
- Stain resistant high density carpeting by Mohawk
- Marble Travertine Tile at Foyer. Ceramic Designer Grade Tile in the kitchen, bath, mud room
- Stainless steel under mount sink
- Maple cherry finish cabinets by Merillat Classic
- Wall cabinets with a crown molding and under cabinet base molding
- Granite counter tops in panther yellow color
- Matching desk by eating Area and Butler pantry with extended wall cabinet with a glass doors
- Separate pantry closet with shelving
- Matching Wood range hood cover
- White wire closet shelving and rod in all closet
- Decorated Mirrors and matching vanities at all bathrooms
- Chrome framed shower doors with a clear glass
- 30-inch Freestanding range by Bosch
- Dishwasher by Bosch
- Sharp Microwave and drawer
- Refrigerator by Bosch All appliances are stainless steel
- Sod and Irrigation with trees for privacy
- Asphalt Paved driveway
- Blue stone and lime stone walkway to front and side entry
- Underground Public utilities